0.3.12 ss.client.packAssets() change require.modules path to root

Andrew Seregin

Apr 14, 2015, 3:52:37 AM4/14/15
to socket...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

rinning on 0.3.12 with config

ss.client.set({
    liveReload
: true,
    globalModules
: true
});

If i run without
ss.client.packAssets()

then everything is OK and my require.modules on client have nested path just like folder structure
/app/core/security.js /app/core/transport.js

But if I use packAssets() they mount to root
/security.js /transport.js and later require failing.

Any ideas? I didn't found any issues about it on github

Henrik Vendelbo

Apr 18, 2015, 3:49:26 PM4/18/15
to socket...@googlegroups.com
As version 0.4 is now out I would suggest that you use that. It gives you more options to require paths. You can require with a relative path, and you can put code anywhere in the client.

I added the globalModules before deciding to refactor the support for 0.4