why SocketStream loader relys on jquery? Any chances to use zepto or built-in mechanims?

Andrew Seregin

Dec 24, 2014, 2:18:49 PM12/24/14
to socket...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all! Just found that when you try load module on demand via
ss.load.code
it uses jquery $.ajax under the hood. Before that moment I didn't plan using $ in my project. Any ideas how to get rid of including jquery only as a loader requirement?

Henrik Vendelbo

Dec 24, 2014, 6:10:03 PM12/24/14
to socket...@googlegroups.com
One possibility is to provide your own implementation of the socket stream client code.

ss.client.assets.send('module','socketstream.js','......');

It is recently added, so I'm not sure if it's in the latest release.