How stable is socketstream/master?

Klaus Baumecker

Mar 16, 2015, 3:39:53 AM3/16/15
to socket...@googlegroups.com
In order to make use of updates in socketstream I started to use the master branch. This was mainly driven by figuring out, that I was running on a fairly old version of engine.io.

What is the plan to bump the version number in order to get the latest changes via NPM?

/klaus

Henrik Vendelbo

Apr 5, 2015, 6:22:54 AM4/5/15
to socket...@googlegroups.com
I have just released 0.3.12 which includes this "bump", it was quite a change, but it is there now.

In general all our dependencies are now up to date.

Robert Hall

Apr 11, 2015, 3:51:51 PM4/11/15
to socket...@googlegroups.com
For the record, Henrik has been an *animal* in working on things.

Henrik Vendelbo

Apr 12, 2015, 2:50:41 PM4/12/15
to socket...@googlegroups.com
On that note 0.4 will be put on npm with a beta tag. There is essentially 100% coverage of all the changes, and it is supposed to be 99% backwards compatible.

Klaus Baumecker

Apr 13, 2015, 5:49:43 AM4/13/15
to socket...@googlegroups.com
Hi Henrik,

many thanks for the great progress. This is essential in gaining more confidence into socketstream as a RT framework.

Regards,
klaus