Good work

cvissie

May 25, 2012, 5:12:15 AM5/25/12
to socketio-netty
Hi,

First of all good work! I've tested it on nearly every browser and it
seems to be working 100% so far. The flash socket a little bit more
tricky, but I haven't had a look at the code yet so not entirely sure
how it all fits together.

A few questions.
* I see netty-3.4.5.Final-modify is in there. Why modify? Did you
change something in the netty code?
* Why isn't the normal message not implemented and only emit?

yongboy

May 25, 2012, 5:30:40 AM5/25/12
to socketi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
   You need to know the socket.io framework how to work ha.
   En, the netty-3.4.5.Final-modify just for java 6 to use the LinkedTransferQueue class in java 7, and it also in the jsr166y spec .
   the ori QueueFactory.java :
   https://gist.github.com/2760980#file_queue_factory.java
   the modified QueueFactory.java :
   https://gist.github.com/2760990#file_queue_factory_modify.java
   Just the change.

yongboy

May 25, 2012, 5:37:58 AM5/25/12
to socketi...@googlegroups.com
I‘m sorry to say that, I only use the emit function in client, I do not master the socket.io client's usage.

Kenny

Jun 25, 2012, 10:10:34 AM6/25/12
to socketi...@googlegroups.com
I can't run the demo  under tomcat 7

do you?

Kenny

Jun 25, 2012, 10:12:41 AM6/25/12
to socketi...@googlegroups.com
And  first , I have been tried it under Netty.    but in browser   I can find the right URL to request the index.html

http://localhost:8080 or http://localhost:8080/atmosphere-socketio-chat/

or else

could you tell me the right url of the demo?

yongboy

Jun 26, 2012, 10:02:43 PM6/26/12
to socketi...@googlegroups.com