Wiki/JavaDocs

Pankaj Kumar

May 11, 2013, 6:22:35 AM5/11/13
to socketi...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am new to netty/socket programming. I am gone through some tutorials.
Is there a wiki page available for this project which can help me understand it better or may be javadocs?

Thanks in advance
Pankaj

yongboy

May 12, 2013, 8:30:16 PM5/12/13
to socketi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry to say that, there is no javadocs or complete wiki.
It is just one open source, which need everyone join in to help others.
Maybe you need know the socket.io 0.9's protocl first, I do it myself just as when I wrote the socket.io server Erlang version and C version.

If any company need Business Support, the project will be better : ))