Sometimes: child_process returning without executing command.

Suraj S Thapa

Jul 3, 2013, 1:47:42 AM7/3/13
to sock...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Google search could not find the result regarding the issue I am after so decided to post here. I have Nodejs server where socket.io  work as a mediator between client and the server. In server side I am using,

spawn = require('child_process').spawn;

to execute the (shell) command, received from the client.

I have notice that sometimes, child_process just return without executing the command but when I stop and start the nodejs again server its works fine.

If anyone could suggest me anything on this issue that will be very helpful.

Cheers,