FW: Final Information for the AACS Fortnight of Sociology

Uys, Tina

Sep 27, 2021, 2:37:11 AM9/27/21
to sociology-s...@googlegroups.com, Mariam Seedat Khan, Divine katay, Khutso Matlaila, Landiwelee Lembethe, Lindiwe Ndzeco, masentle malope, Monica Manana, Nokuthula Velaphi, Nthabiseng August, Phindile Msokwini, sihle.r.sibeko, Sinethemba Kunene, Teboho Malinga, THALITHA GAYA, zwelibanzimotse1

Would you please forward the information to your networks? Please note that Eastern Time is six hours before SAST. You should therefore add 6 hours to the program time. Also, registration and membership fees are significantly lower for people based in the ISA’s Category B (eg South Africa) and C (eg India) countries.

Thanks

Tina

Prof Tina Uys

Professor