[aimsl] SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Karl van Meter

Aug 16, 2022, 12:31:06 PM8/16/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - 15 Fully Funded PhD Positions at the Faculty of Political &
Social Sciences (Scuola Normale Superiore, Florence IT)

Meeting - 6th European Conference on Social Networks (12-16 Sep, Univ of
Greenwich, London GB)

Meeting - Joint RC20 "Comparative Sociology" & RC33 "Social Science
Methodology" Conf (12-16 Sep, Tokyo JP)

Meeting - Summer School "GDA & SNA - Relational Spatial Analysis" (12-17
Sep, Technische Universität Berlin DE)

Data - UK, Understanding Society Wave 11 Data Released

For a full year, you can join or remain on the BMS-RC33 list for 10
euros paid to the AIMS by Visa or Masters. That can be done by emailing
to bms-...@orange.fr your name, card number, expiration date and
security code. If you are worried about Internet security, send that
information in two or three separate emails.

Pour toute une année, vous pouvez rejoindre ou rester sur la liste
BMS-RC33 pour 10 euros versés aux AIMS par carte Visa ou Master. Cela
peut se faire en envoyant un courriel à bms-...@orange.fr avec votre
nom, votre numéro de carte, date d'expiration et le code de sécurité. Si
vous êtes inquiet pour la sécurité sur Internet, envoyer ces
informations dans deux ou trois emails séparés.

>> Consider submitting your methodologically interesting articles to the
>> BMS <<
>> Soumettez vos articles méthodologiquement intéressants au BMS
<<
https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/thebms
*
* Karl M. van Meter BMS, Bulletin de Methodologie
Sociologique
* karl.v...@ens.fr (Bulletin of Sociological Methodology)
* tel 33 (0)1 43 25 26 57 Web
http://journals.sagepub.com/home/bms
* Blog http://karlvanmeter.wordpress.com/
* Ecole normale supérieure distribution list
bms-...@services.cnrs.fr
* 48 boulevard Jourdan free distribution list
ai...@services.cnrs.fr
* 75014 Paris, France
* RC33, Research Committee Logic &
* BMS-AIMS Methodology of the International
* 45 rue Linné Sociological Association (ISA)
* 75005 Paris, France http://www.rc33.org/
*
* https://scholar.google.fr/citations?hl=fr&user=aw5I7WwAAAAJ

Karl van Meter

Aug 22, 2022, 10:41:36 AM8/22/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - 7 PhD Positions at the Bremen Graduate School of Social Sciences
BIGSSS, Germany

Call - Correspondence Analysis & Related Methods (CARME) (26-29 Sep
2023, Bonn DE)

Meeting - "Methods" Section of French Socio Assoc on "Use of Money in
Questionnaire Surveys" (23 Sep, Paris & online) francais

Meeting - NETHIKE 2022, First Summer School on Methods in Social Network
Research (25-​30 Sep, Castasegna CH)

Report - COVID-19 and Mode Selection Effects in Understanding Society

Karl van Meter

Aug 26, 2022, 3:31:30 PM8/26/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - ISA World Congress of Sociology (25 Jun-1 Jul, Melbourne AU)

Call - Special Issue Triggered by the War in Ukraine (Journal Sociology
and Space)

Call - 12 Doctoral Positions at Research Training Group „Doing
Transitions" (Goethe Univ Frankfurt & Univ of Tübingen DE)

Call - Interna Conf on Techniques & Applications for Longitudinal Data
Analysis ( 15-17 Mar, Bielefeld Univ DE)

Call - Two 2x Doctoral Scholarships at Bamberg Graduate School of Social
Sciences (BAGSS), Bamberg, Germany

Karl van Meter

Sep 1, 2022, 11:40:51 AM9/1/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - 3rd RC33 Regional Conf Asia: India & 3rd Internat -
Interdisciplinary Conf Spatial Methods for Urban Sustainability (20‒26
Feb, IIT Roorkee IN)

Call - Research Fellowship - Uncertainty and Social Stratification: How
a Decade of Crisis has Changed Fertility in Europe (Univ of Bologna IT)

Call - Postdoctoral Researcher on Young People’s Digital Lives &
Well-being in Ireland (Dept of Sociology, Trinity College, Dublin IE)

Call - 12 PhDs in Formation of Transitions over the Life Course
(Research Training Group “Doing Transitions”, Univ Francfort & Tübingen
DE)

Call - Joint RT43 "Sociology & Religions" - RT20 "Methods" Conf (12 Dec,
Paris FR) francais

Karl van Meter

Sep 8, 2022, 12:16:43 PM9/8/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

FALL 2022 RC33 NEWSLETTER

Call - RC33 Sessions at ISA World Congress (25 Jun-1 Jul, Melbourne AU)

Call - 14th Annual European DDI User Conference (29 Nov-1 Dec, Sciences
Po Paris Fr)

Call - Panel "Meritocracy & Refinement of Authoritarianism in Growing
Inequality" (XX ISA World Congress of Sociology)

Call - 1 Postdoctoral Position on Gender Inequalities & Fertility (Max
Planck Inst for Demographic Research, Rostock DE)

Karl van Meter

Sep 14, 2022, 10:37:05 AM9/14/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - Postdoctoral Researcher, Centre for Social Investigation
(Nuffield College, Oxford GB)

Call - Joint RT43 "Sociology & Religions" - RT20 "Methods" Conf (12 Dec,
Paris FR) francais

Call - Webcast Workshop on Non-Response in Surveys (26-27 Sep, from
Stockholm Univ SU)

Call - XII French [SFdS] Conference on Surveys (22-24 Mar, Aubervilliers
near Paris FR) francais

Call - ISA World Congress of Sociology (25 Jun-1 Jul, Melbourne AU)

Karl van Meter

Sep 22, 2022, 8:36:01 AM9/22/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - Bulletin of Sociological Methodology / Bulletin de méthodologie
sociologique (BMS)

Call - XX ISA World Congress of Sociology & RC33 student membership &
conference grants

Call - Joint RT43 "Sociology & Religions" - RT20 "Methods" Conf (12 Dec,
Paris FR) francais

Call - Assistant Professor in Social Research Methods (Heriot-Watt Univ,
Edinburgh GB)

Call - PhD in Quantitative Analysis of the Impact of Inequalities on
Democracy in Europe (Univ of Leuven BE)

Karl van Meter

Sep 28, 2022, 2:47:12 PM9/28/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - Professor of Sociology, Department of Sociology (Uppsala Univ SE)

Call - Head of the School of Sociology and Social Policy (Univ of Leeds,
GB)

Call - Sociology Group Visitorships, Nuffield College (Univ of Oxford
GB)

Call - 12 Doctoral Positions in Women's Mental Health Across the
Reproductive Years (Univ of Tübingen DE)

Meeting - Workshop on Survey Climate & Trust in Scientific Surveys (4-5
Oct, Uni Kassel DE)

Meeting - European Sociological Association - Conf of RN 21 -
Quantitative Methods (5-7 Oct, Salamanca ES)

Karl van Meter

Oct 7, 2022, 5:20:52 AM10/7/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - Visiting Assistant Professor in Sociology (Dept of Sociology,
Case Western Reserve Univ USA)

Call - XII French [SFdS] Conf on Surveys (22-24 Mar, Aubervilliers near
Paris FR) francais

Call -Research Grant Projects & International Prize Nominations
(Fondation Fyssen, Paris Fr)

Call - 3rd RC33 Regional Conf Asia: India & 3rd Internat -
Interdisciplinary Conf Spatial Methods for Urban Sustainability (20‒26
Feb, IIT Roorkee IN)

Meeting - International Meeting of Francophone Socology (24-28 Oct, Sfax
TN) francais

Karl van Meter

Oct 13, 2022, 1:05:38 PM10/13/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - Professor of Social Research & Public Policy (Tenured or
Tenure-Track, Open Rank, New York Univ in Abu Dhabi)

Call - ISA Membership and Conference Grants

Call - 1st ISSP User Conference Online (online 12 Dec)

Call - Trento School of Applied Quantitative Research (30 Nov-2 Dec,
Trento IT)

Call - Research Manager for Climate & Sustainable Development Team (HIVA
KU-Leuven BE)

Karl van Meter

Oct 20, 2022, 9:46:59 AM10/20/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Sociology (School of Sociology,
University College Dublin IE)

Call - German National Educational Panel Study Modules

Call - Visiting Researchers in Economic Sociology & Political Economy
(Max-Planck, Cologne DE)

Meeting - 11th Internat Conf on Complex Networks & Applications (8-10
Nov, Palermo IT)

Call - "Current Perspectives on Spatial Mobilities" Workshop (30-31 Mar,
Nuremberg DE)

Karl van Meter

Oct 28, 2022, 1:29:29 PM10/28/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - All India Sociological Conf (20-22 Dec, Meghalaya, India)

Call - Tenure-line Search for an Assistant Professor (Dept of Sociology,
Case Western Reserve Univ, Cleveland, OH)

Call - International Prize Nominations (Fondation Fyssen, Paris Fr)

Call - European Data Documentation Initiative Users Conference (30 Nov-1
Dec, Paris FR)

Meeting - Digital Research Data & Human Sciences - Diversity of Methods
& Materials (1-3 Dec, Jyväskylä FI)

Karl van Meter

Nov 3, 2022, 1:50:13 PM11/3/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Bulletin of Sociological Methodology/Bulletin de Méthodologie
Sociologique Vol. 156, October 2022

Call - Polarized Societies? Challenges for Sociology (4-6 Apr, Coimbra
PT)

Book - Handbook of Sociological Science (Elgar), by Klarita Gërxhani,
Nan Dirk de Graaf & Werner Raub

Meeting - Digital Research Data & Human Sciences - Diversity of Methods
& Materials (1-3 Dec, Jyväskylä FI)

Meeting - Violence and Society: Symposium with ISA Presidents (15 Nov,
online)

Karl van Meter

Nov 10, 2022, 4:06:53 PM11/10/22
to ai...@services.cnrs.fr

SENT TODAY ON BMS-RC33

Call - GESIS Spring Seminar "Modeling Group Differences" (27 Feb-17 Mar,
Cologne DE)

Meeting - European Data Documentation Initiative Users Conference (30
Nov-1 Dec, Paris FR)

Meeting - Trento School of Applied Quantitative Research (30 Nov-2 Dec,
Trento IT)

Call - PhD Researcher/Student in Sociology/Demography/Survey Methodology
(Masaryk University Finland)

Report - Pew Research on "How we translate survey questions to be
fielded around the world"