Discussion on racial-harrassement---professional-bullying

kissedangel

Jul 30, 2008, 1:06:22 PM7/30/08
to society.culture.african.british
So I informed you all that I was balled out by the Chief Probation
Officer in public yesterday. When he barged in screaming “come
here!!!!!!!!!!!!” everyone jumped apart from me. He screamed again. I
turned to the left and then to the right looking behind me; where I am
sitting and then look at the people in the room who were also seated.
I enquire as to who this man is speaking to?
You! They all reply looking frightened.
Me? I point to my chest..
Yes, they cry.
I remain seated.
He screams again uttering the same words. I think to myself his
vocabulary is not extensive. “Who are you?” I ask. He screams.
“Who are you?” He screams.

By now I am again getting bored.

The man pauses for breath.
This is my chance to bring some common sense into the situation.
“Look, I always tell my child never to speak to strangers and
especially never to go off with one; so who are you?” He screams
again.

kissedangel

Aug 1, 2008, 10:58:34 AM8/1/08
to society.culture.african.british
“Northamptonshire Probation Area will not tolerate racist, aggressive,
behaviour or insulting behaviour towards it staff and has a firm
policy of prosecuting or breaching any visitor who acts in this way”

So, it is one rule for offenders and another rule for staff. Right!
The staff can do what they want; then use your file to promote
bullying and insulting behaviour when they are not busy screaming at
you.

kissedangel

Aug 4, 2008, 9:10:07 AM8/4/08
to society.culture.african.british
Anyway moving on to the behaviour of the Chief Probation Officer and
what occurred on Tuesday 29 July 2008; I will not say anymore apart
from the fact that I acted as usual with dignity. If the video
footage is missing, then there is no more that need to be said. Apart
from the fact that what occured was so damaging that it had to be
destroyed by Northampton Probation Serivce.

I rest my case.

kissedangel

Aug 6, 2008, 8:32:50 AM8/6/08
to society.culture.african.british
Loads have been going on......
For months I have made requests for my file (in the proper manner).
Anyway I was given by mistake a file containing confidential emails
between members of staff about. Should I give the file back?
Nooooooooooooooooo

The information is damaging to Northampton probation service. This
organisation did not hide the fact that they are intent on bullying me
at all costs. Racial Harrasment / Professional bullying.
I still want my file. In the meantime I have recieved a summons back
to court a complaint has been made by the Northampton probation
service citing that I refuse to engage with my supervision
appointments. What nonsense. The real reason is contained in the
confidential emails.