radio station Talk Sport

1 view

kissedangel

May 13, 2008, 3:39:27 PM5/13/08
to society.culture.african.british
You see, my family is a victim of domestic violence we are unique in
that my family did not experience the violence within our home. The
violence came from outside our home and affected our family's way of
life on a daily basis for years. My child was affected by this
violence on a daily basis because the people who should have helped us
left us, why? The norm is that the perpetrators always blame the
victim. My child was the victim and I never blamed her I used all my
powers to support her. One morning last week I was on the radio
station Talk Sport and the radio presenter stated globally that many
parents are unable to support their child/children the way I have and
the point I raised is a good one.

kissedangel

May 13, 2008, 3:44:24 PM5/13/08
to society.culture.african.british