Discussion on the-freedom-of-information-act-2000

1 view

kissedangel

Sep 24, 2008, 1:53:35 PM9/24/08
to society.culture.african.british
Today in some parts of Rural Britain when one exercises their rights,
name calling comes into play. Documents go missing. Whilst I was on
PROBATION offenders and staff would verbally abuse me, then when I
make requests for the CCTV footage it would go missing. When I asked
for my file they gave me a tatty folder with rubbish in it and told me
that they have CCTV footage of Richard Grant giving me my file. The
CCTV footage did not record what was in the file. Again, I rest my
case.
Noreen Wallace wrote "In court she shredded the Probation Sentence
Report I wrote, so I am going to make a referral to social services
and say I am concerned about her child’s well-being"
You see the nonsense I have had to put up with.
There are thousands who have suffered in the hands of that woman.
For now let’s focus on Human Rights in our home, “Great Britain”. If
we cannot fix the problems at home how can we do it anywhere else?

kissedangel

Nov 12, 2008, 1:22:10 PM11/12/08
to society.culture.african.british
MY CONCERNS; WHICH I AM ADDRESSING TO