manners

1 view

kissedangel

May 16, 2008, 11:52:10 AM5/16/08
to society.culture.african.british
I have to believe what I have been informed by my probation officer,
that I said she is a racist. In fact what I said is that she is rude
and this is the first and last time that she is going to conduct
herself in such a manner in any dealings with me. My concerns are that
she stated that I must do what probation says, this is coming from a
woman who is unable to differentiate between the words rude and
racist, two entirely different words. The only thing these words have
in common is that they begin with the letter R. Maybe she got confused
because she believes that she is indeed a racist, this is not my
problem. My problem is that someone like her believes that she has the
right to dictate to me how I must lead my life.

kissedangel

May 17, 2008, 12:40:00 PM5/17/08
to society.culture.african.british
I am a strong mother. I am dignified and respectful when I meet you.
If one treats me with disrespect I will ask why. I have a disabilty.
used to have a low opinion of myself; because of what happened to
me.
Not anymore. I lost my business sense and self respect, I am in
serious debt all because of what Miss Peet did to me. I have always
loved my disability; it is unique. Of course it causes me a lot of
pain, but I can deal with it. I can understand their are a lot of
people out there who are not as intelligent and beautiful as me. I am
a magnet for people because of who I am, not because of my disabilty.
This is why some people target me with hate or disrespect because
they
do not pocess the qualities that I have. I love myself, but because
of
what happened to me I need time to heal.

http://practice-direction-criminal-proceedings.googlegroups.com/web/d...

kissedangel

May 26, 2008, 9:39:40 AM5/26/08
to society.culture.african.british