Issues pertaining to my child's care - care being the operative word

Virtual

Sep 1, 2009, 7:27:40 PM9/1/09
to society.culture.african.british
In the past when I have made attempts to making a complain I have
been
blocked, I am not putting up with this conduct.

"It will be more appropriate to challenge the decision of the local
authorities in the court arena."

In the meantime, I have lodged a complaint and it is my right that my
complaint should be investigated through the complaints process.

"Northampton Child Care Team in reference to Miss *********** (Social
Worker and Mr *********** (Team Leader) - Complaint - On the 25 June
2009 the court ordered that there must be a contact review on a six
weekly basis. This order has not been adjured to and no explanation is
forthcoming, in writing. I also will highlight the conduct of other
individuals and other issues pertaining to my child's care."
Reference: AF64760E

My complaint is to include outstanding matters, that were previously
blocked by your local Authority and must be investigated in a proper
manner. Will you please confirm ASAP that the complaints process is to
start immediately.

Yours faithfully