Discussion on racial-harrassment---professional-bullying-part-1

0 visningar

kissedangel

oläst,
19 aug. 2008 12:37:372008-08-19
till society.culture.african.british
Northampton Magistrates’ Court on 08th August 2008 at 10:00hrs

MY OPENING STATEMENT

1. In the interests of justice I am here to present my argument in
court. Yes, I do agree that I should be given a conditional discharge,
but not on the grounds that are stated within the application /
complaint dated 05th August 2008. I should not have been put on
probation in the first instance.

2. The facts are that Northampton probation service failed me by
placing my family at risk. Furthermore, Northampton probation has :-
[a] infringed my human rights,
[b] contravened the Data Protection Act,
[c] infringed my civil liberties,
and
[c] used their powers to racially harass me – commonly known as
professional bullying. I thought I was racially harassed because I am
black; no it is because I am intelligent and strong.

Every time I spoke the magistrate’s eyes would pop out and their
mouths would hang open.
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra