EVOLUTION OF HUMAN

1 view

peace...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2024, 6:55:30 AM (3 days ago) Jun 26
to societyforservingseniors
EVOLUTION OF HUMAN BEING

There is no reason to say that the human being is in the upper end of evolution. Evolution by implication has to be continuous - unendingly, eternally. Here, evolution means both of the form and evolution of consciousnes, consistently with each other. Form and consciousness have to evolve together.

It should be possible for the human being to further evolve into higher 'beings', having evolved already from the predominantly animalistic brains and the associated sub-human levels of consciousness.

PREPARATIONS FOR SUPRA-HUMAN OR DIVINE EVOLUTION.

Self-effacement or emptying oneself of one's self-importance, selfishness and self-centeredness; and dying to one's self-will, can lead one to be filled with divinity and to let divine will to work through one. The lower nature has to give way to the higher nature.

"When one is emptied of one’s own self, one can be filled with God and become one with the Source. “There is no room for God in him who is full of himself.” Man needs to liberate himself from being a mere self-cenetered, self-conscious human being to evolve further to higher being.

To use an analogy given in the Yoga Sutras, the mind and 'beingness' of those who are truly liberated are like a perfectly polished clear diamond, without any blemish* at all, so that the glory of God can be reflected as it is.

* Here, the only blemish in the human being is the dominant ego. Ego is not an entity - neither gross nor subtle. Ego signifies at least 3 characteristics of the mind - sense of self-importance (egotism), selfishness (egoism) and self-centeredness (egocentricity or looking at everything from one's own point of view or with the approach to everything from 'what is in it for me'?)

More on self-effacement at:

Surendra Varma

Jun 26, 2024, 7:13:28 AM (3 days ago) Jun 26
to peace...@gmail.com, society4ser...@googlegroups.com

Mother Nature is an expert breeder and genetic engineer, driving the process of evolution.

The closest living relatives of humans are the apes such as chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans and gibbons. We all had the same common ancestor that lived during the Miocene epoch (23 million to 5 million years ago).

Yes, evoluion is a non-stop process. Look at the difference between us and our grand and great-grand parents.

A new subspecies of Homo sapiens (humans) is quietly in the making.

Hari Lakhera

Jun 26, 2024, 8:05:57 PM (3 days ago) Jun 26
to peace...@gmail.com, Surendra Varma, society4ser...@googlegroups.com
The must-read book on the subject is Sapiens (A Brief History of Humankind) by Yuval Noah Harari.
I would add one couplet written by a Tribal poetess

वो हमारे सभ्य होने के इंतज़ार में हैं,

और हम उनके मनुष्य होने के।

( They are waiting for us to become civilised, and we are waiting for they to become human)
Evolution will continue.

Hari Lakhera

Markendeya Yeddanapudi

Jun 26, 2024, 9:30:28 PM (3 days ago) Jun 26
to peace...@gmail.com, society4ser...@googlegroups.com

Sir Your excellent write-up is only when nature is free.But what about the economic man the big vandal.