14.06.24, POINTS TO PONDER

1 view

Seshadri V

Jun 14, 2024, 9:28:02 AM (10 days ago) Jun 14
to societyforservingseniors
14.06.24, POINTS TO PONDER

(Please send answers to my email id)

KALIDASA & VILLAGE WOMAN

During one of his travels, Kalidasa felt very thirsty and looked around for water. He saw a woman drawing water from a well. He went up to her and asked her for w---r.

She agreed to give him water, but asked him, “Who are you? Introduce yo----lf.”

Kalidasa  “I am a tra----er.”

But his lady replied, “In this world there are only 2 travellers – the Sun and the Moon. Both Rise and Set every day and keep travelling perp----lly.”

Kalidasa: “Alright then, I am a guest.”

The lady promptly replied, “In this world there are only 2 guests – Youth and Wealth … both are temporary and hence can only be called as gu---s.”

Kalidasa said, “I am a Tolerant person (sahansheel vyakti).”

Now the lady replied, “In this world only 2 truly know the meaning of Tolerance – Bhoomi (Earth) and ---e. ”

Now Kalidasa was completely perplexed. He said, “Fine. I am a stubborn p----n (hatavaadi).”

The lady smiled and said, “There are only 2 truly stubborn personalities – our nails and our hair. We keep cutting them non-stop, but they continue to g---”

Kalidasa, “I am a fool”.

Now the lady gave a wide smile and said, “There are only 2 kinds of fools in this world – a King who rules without having any capability or knowledge & a Minister who is a sycophant to such a King and lavishes praises on such a useless ----.”

Kalidasa realised that he had been outsmarted. He fell at the feet Mata Saraswati – the Goddess of Learning and Wi---m.

She said, “Kalidasa, you are wise. But only if you know yourself do you become a Manushya (human being). A person without any awareness of self has not reached the pinnacle of being a H---n.”

--------------------------------

Seshadri V

Jun 15, 2024, 9:31:39 AM (9 days ago) Jun 15
to societyforservingseniors
  SOLUTION, 14.06.24, POINTS TO PONDER

KALIDASA & VILLAGE WOMAN

During one of his travels, Kalidasa felt very thirsty and looked around for water. He saw a woman drawing water from a well. He went up to her and asked her for water.

She agreed to give him water, but asked him, “Who are you? Introduce yourself.”

Kalidasa  “I am a traveller.”

But his lady replied, “In this world there are only 2 travellers – the Sun and the Moon. Both Rise and Set every day and keep travelling perpetually.”

Kalidasa: “Alright then, I am a guest.”

The lady promptly replied, “In this world there are only 2 guests – Youth and Wealth … both are temporary and hence can only be called as guests.”

Kalidasa said, “I am a Tolerant person (sahansheel vyakti).”

Now the lady replied, “In this world only 2 truly know the meaning of Tolerance – Bhoomi (Earth) and Tree. ”

Now Kalidasa was completely perplexed. He said, “Fine. I am a stubborn person (hatavaadi).”

The lady smiled and said, “There are only 2 truly stubborn personalities – our nails and our hair. We keep cutting them non-stop, but they continue to grow.”

Kalidasa, “I am a fool”.

Now the lady gave a wide smile and said, “There are only 2 kinds of fools in this world – a King who rules without having any capability or knowledge & a Minister who is a sycophant to such a King and lavishes praises on such a useless king.”

Kalidasa realised that he had been outsmarted. He fell at the feet Mata Saraswati – the Goddess of Learning and Wisdom.

She said, “Kalidasa, you are wise. But only if you know yourself do you become a Manushya (human being). A person without any awareness of self has not reached the pinnacle of being a Human.”

--------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS

ASN
A B Bhushan