SfAA 2023 Annual Meeting - DEADLINE TOMORROW

Stephen Chrisomalis

Oct 14, 2022, 12:56:16 AM10/14/22
to society-for-anthro...@googlegroups.com

SAS members and friends,

By now you have probably seen at least one of the notices inviting abstract submissions for the 2023 SfAA conference in Cincinnati, for which SAS is once again a co-sponsoring organization. That means that regardless of whether you are a SfAA member you can register - simply indicate ‘SAS’ as the group you’re a member of in your registration, and get the ‘co-sponsoring member’ rate for registration ($225, or students $90).    Similarly, remember to select SAS as the section for reviewing your abstract to ensure that it gets to our program committee.

The deadline is tomorrow (October 15) for submissions – so hurry and submit today!  Looking forward to seeing you this spring in Cincinnati!

Stephen Chrisomalis (he/him)
Professor of Anthropology, Wayne State University

President, Society for Anthropological Sciences

3019 FAB, 656 W. Kirby, Detroit, MI 48202
chris...@wayne.edu

https://clasprofiles.wayne.edu/profile/dz6179