SfAA - upcoming deadline

Stephen Chrisomalis

Oct 21, 2022, 5:21:22 PM10/21/22
to society-for-anthro...@googlegroups.com

SAS members and friends,

I just wanted to put out a personal appeal to you to consider submitting a paper, panel, poster, or workshop for the upcoming SfAAs in Cincinnati (Mar 28 – Apr 1), with the new extended submission deadline of Oct 31.  As always, since SAS is a co-sponsoring organization, be sure to indicate that both when registering (where it asks what group(s) you are a member of) and, critically, when submitting your abstract (so that it gets into our review queue).

I know lots of you are eager to get back to in-person conferencing and while, of course, we’d love to see you in Seattle in November for the AAAs, we know that our spring conference is much more financially feasible for many of you, including our European colleagues who may not be AAA members.

Check it out: https://www.appliedanthro.org/annual-meeting

Cheers,

Steve

Stephen Chrisomalis (he/him)
Professor of Anthropology

Dept. of Anthropology, Wayne State University

President, Society for Anthropological Sciences

3019 FAB, 656 W. Kirby, Detroit, MI 48202
chris...@wayne.edu

https://clasprofiles.wayne.edu/profile/dz6179