Salvete

21 visningar

appius.iunius.laterensis

oläst,
22 dec. 2015 23:35:542015-12-22
till Societas Via Romana
Salvete!
Ap. Iunius Laterensis S.P.D.

I am a new member of SVR. Thank you for acceptation!

Di vos incolumes custodiant!
Valete!

Appius Iunius Laterensis

V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)

oläst,
23 dec. 2015 19:48:522015-12-23
till Societas Via Romana
Salve, nove sodalist, Appii -

Glad to see you here on the little Google forum!  Our little corner of the neo-Roman cybersphere welcomes you.

If you're inclined, tell us a little about yourself.  Perhaps some of the others on this list will chime in.  Are you a deorum cultor, one who cares for the Gods?  I myself am a Stoic, at least in terms of outlook (not very stoic in the common sense, I'm afraid), came from a Christian background, etc.  My Roman name is a tad confused, Valerius Claudius Iohannes (two nomina where there should be only one!), but you can find me listed over on the Album Sodalium at the old site - Album Sodalium SVR

Again, nice to have you here. Vale.

Arno Callwood

oläst,
23 dec. 2015 20:44:522015-12-23
till societas-...@googlegroups.com
Salve!

Welcome to the group.

Appius Iunius Laterensis

oläst,
23 dec. 2015 22:56:012015-12-23
till societas-...@googlegroups.com

Salvete!
 Thank you for warm welcome! I appreciate it very much.
I live in Northern Cyprus - according to Greek Mythology this is the Island of Aphrodite (Venus).
Yes - I am Deorum cultor and I am also interested in and I am practicing Stoicism. I like also Ancient Philosophy.
I am not from Christian background.

Di vos incolumes custodiant!
Valete!

Appius Iunius Laterensis

V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)

oläst,
29 dec. 2015 00:47:542015-12-29
till Societas Via Romana
Most cool - another Stoic - a Zenonian!  Great.

And living in Cyprus!  Here in the USA, we dream of traveling to spots whose terrain has hosted ancient history!  I'm still hoping to make a pilgrimage to Roma ipsa one day.....

Thanks, Laterensis!

On Tuesday, 22 December 2015 20:35:54 UTC-8, appius.iunius.laterensis wrote:
Salvete!
Ap. Iunius Laterensis S.P.D.

I am a new member of SVR. Thank you for acceptation!

Di vos incolumes custodiant!
Valete!

Appius Iunius Laterensis

V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)

oläst,
30 dec. 2015 17:53:232015-12-30
till Societas Via Romana
Salve iterum, Laterensis -

Your name is now among those of our other sodales on our Album Sodalium:

Appius Iunius Laterensis, Ordo: Plebeius, Locus: Northern Cyprus, Intio: 23 Dec 15, Rēs religiosae: Dii Romani omnes

(If I have the Ordo wrong, please let me know.)

Vale.

Richard Fairley

oläst,
30 dec. 2015 20:45:462015-12-30
till societas-...@googlegroups.com

Hi! Sorry this is meant for someone else...

Vale

Richard Fairley

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN) wrote ----