Ad Saturnalia Nativitatemque Solis Invicti

V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)

Dec 11, 2013, 5:59:05 PM12/11/13
to societas-...@googlegroups.com

Having taken my old man's pills and rallied what personal wherewithal I have for hoisting up my own uncertain spirits, I come unto you, Sodales Societatis paene defunctae, to pronounce my little Via Romana Holiday Oration, my prayer for blessings during the Sun's Nativity, during Yule, during Christmas; all are one, to me, as the gathered pin-points and heart-felt Flux of Light in the never-ending gloom of animalia.

Humbly and artlessly, I ask the blessing of Iuppiter, Concordia and all the Gods, for us, and for the whole Orbis Terrarum.