Invitation to join the Roman Republic

lcurti...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2017, 6:49:22 PM1/4/17
to Societas Via Romana
Salvete Omnes!

I would like to invite those at the SVR to join us at the Roman Republic (RomanRepublic.org). This group is the leading and most active Roman restorationist organization today. It has hundreds of members and busseling forum and collaborative enviroment - finally!

Join us today at - http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citizen/registration

Also visit our discussion forum! http://www.romanrepublic.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Valete!

L. CURTIUS PHILO COS. SEN.

Cleopatra Aelia

Jan 5, 2017, 2:07:12 PM1/5/17
to societas-...@googlegroups.com
Salve Lucius Curtius Philo,

Sounds to me like Nova Roma. What is the difference to Nova Roma?

Vale optime
Medusa Gladiatrix

V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)

Jan 5, 2017, 7:29:30 PM1/5/17
to Societas Via Romana, cleopat...@yahoo.de
Salvete, amicii - atque L. Curtii Philo at Cleopatra Aelia -

I am already myself a member of the Roman Republic(romanrepublic.org) and, so far, have nothing but good things to say about it.  It, like the SVR, was created in response to NR's climate of rancor and in particular to its underhanded "Dictatores".  Take a look at their website and and Forum, and especially take a look at their Declaration, which sets out the morës by which they intend to live.  We have already had posts from P. Iunius Brutus about the RR, and one of ours, Laterensis, is a member as well.

I would say that activity and respect of individuals are salient features of this new sodality.  They deserve a look-see!

- V. Claudius Ioh.

"lcurti...@gmail.com" <lcurti...@gmail.com> schrieb am 0:49 Donnerstag, 5.Januar 2017:

Salvete Omnes!

I would like to invite those at the SVR to join us at the Roman Republic (RomanRepublic.org). This group is the leading and most active Roman restorationist organization today. It has hundreds of members and busseling forum and collaborative enviroment - finally!

Join us today at - http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citizen/registration

Also visit our discussion forum! http://www.romanrepublic.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Valete!

L. CURTIUS PHILO COS. SEN.

Appius Iunius Laterensis

Jan 5, 2017, 8:45:22 PM1/5/17
to societas-...@googlegroups.com, cleopat...@yahoo.de
Salvete

Yes. It is true. I am also a member of the Roman Republic.
I agree with the things written by Iohannes.

Valete

Laterensis
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to societas-via-ro...@googlegroups.com.

Arno C.

Jan 11, 2017, 5:35:41 AM1/11/17
to societas-...@googlegroups.com
I submitted my registration for citizenship yesterday. I guess it'll come through when it comes through, eh?

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/societas-via-romana.

V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)

Feb 1, 2017, 7:36:14 PM2/1/17
to Societas Via Romana
Salve, Gaii Cassii!

Any response from those RR folks?

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 2:35:41 AM UTC-8, Gaius Cassius Vespa wrote:
I submitted my registration for citizenship yesterday. I guess it'll come through when it comes through, eh?

Arno C.

Feb 4, 2017, 12:07:22 AM2/4/17
to societas-...@googlegroups.com
None as of yet.

Kenneth Van Dewark

Feb 4, 2017, 11:58:03 AM2/4/17
to societas-...@googlegroups.com
You should check your email.

A few days ago all pending applications were approved.

Brutus
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to societas-via-ro...@googlegroups.com.

V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)

Feb 10, 2017, 5:57:21 PM2/10/17
to Societas Via Romana
Salvete -

Gaii Cassii, quid evenit?  Are you now a member of this new neo-Roman convocation, as Iunius Brutus indicates?  If so, under what name?

None as of yet.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/societas-via-romana.

Arno C.

Feb 13, 2017, 3:27:09 PM2/13/17
to societas-...@googlegroups.com
I go under a similar name to my old one, Gaius Cassius Vespillo.