Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)

não lida,
1 de out. de 2014, 13:19:3901/10/2014
para societas-...@googlegroups.com
Salvete amici sodalesque -

I'm thinking it's time to close down the group here.  Activity nil, the SVR itself now a part of history, new "sodales" won't take the trouble to post even a "hello" here, and I find my own self (as, I think it is, for most of us) always involved elsewhere.

On that account I am asking for responses, "yea" (ut rogas) or "nay" (non ita), to this question:
  • Shall we terminate this SVR Google Group?

Bene valete, ii qui legunt.

L. Livia Plauta

não lida,
1 de out. de 2014, 14:16:5901/10/2014
para societas-...@googlegroups.com
Uti rogas

----- Original Message -----
From: "V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)" <ioha...@hotmail.com>
To: <societas-...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:19 PM
Subject: [SVR-list] Call to Vote, Group Subscribers

> Salvete amici sodalesque -
>
> I'm thinking it's time to close down the group here. Activity nil, the
> SVR
> itself now a part of history, new "sodales" won't take the trouble to post
> even a "hello" here, and I find my own self (as, I think it is, for most
> of
> us) always involved elsewhere.
>
> On that account I am asking for responses, "yea" (ut rogas) or "nay" (non
> ita), to this question:
>
> - Shall we terminate this SVR Google Group?
>
> Bene valete, ii qui legunt.
>
> --

primus timavus

não lida,
2 de out. de 2014, 07:36:2602/10/2014
para societas-...@googlegroups.com
I disagree.  Unless I misunderstand something, there is no cost to maintaining the SVR Google Group.  Why not leave it fallow to

1.  Retain past discussions
2.  Be available for any announcements one of us may wish to make from time to time
3.  Be there for an eventual SVR renascence.

Non ita.

Timavus

N5RMJ - R. Mark Jones

não lida,
2 de out. de 2014, 08:38:3402/10/2014
para societas-...@googlegroups.com
Uti rogas

M. Pompeius Caninus

I'm thinking it's time to close down the group here.  Activity nil, the SVR itself now a part of history, new "sodales" won't take the trouble to post even a "hello" here, and I find my own self (as, I think it is, for most of us) always involved elsewhere.

On that account I am asking for responses, "yea" (ut rogas) or "nay" (non ita), to this question:
  • Shall we terminate this SVR Google Group?
Bene valete, ii qui legunt.

Cn. Cornelius Lentulus

não lida,
3 de out. de 2014, 10:47:1303/10/2014
para societas-...@googlegroups.com
Lentulus Claudio optimo s.p.d.

NAY. It does no harm and cost nothing to maintain this group. At least for tradition's sake and for historical purpose, let's keep this list open. As a Roman, I'm always in favor of keepining any old and obscure tradition alive. :)

valete
Cn. Cornelius Lentulus