2772 AUC - Is all well with the folks of the SVR? Quid agitur?

V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)

Sep 14, 2019, 2:25:56 PM9/14/19
to Societas Via Romana

We're approaching the last months of 2772 AUC - Is all well with the folks of the SVR?  Quid agitur?

GrifLogo.jpg

raze...@comcast.net

Sep 14, 2019, 3:49:31 PM9/14/19
to societas-...@googlegroups.com

Salvete

Things are going well with me.  I've had some surgery that seems to have indeed improved things and I'm much more mobile than I was and am now an added hazard to the outside world.  Though i seem to get almost nothing done.  Whatever that means.

Bene valete omens.

C. Aelius Ericius.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Caelum videre iussit, et erectos ad sidera tollere vultus.
- He bid them look at the sky and lift their faces to the stars.
(Ovid)

On September 14, 2019 at 11:25 AM "V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)" <qha...@gmail.com> wrote:

We're approaching the last months of 2772 AUC - Is all well with the folks of the SVR?  Quid agitur?

GrifLogo.jpg

Medusa Gladiatrix

Sep 14, 2019, 4:42:49 PM9/14/19
to societas-...@googlegroups.com, raze...@comcast.net
Salvete Omnes,

Everything's fine here, still busy with gladiator re-enactment. Since my move to the Netherlands I am also busy here re-enacting.

Valete optime,
Medusa Gladiatrix

Am Sa., Sep. 14, 2019 at 21:49 schrieb raze...@comcast.net

salu...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2019, 5:33:38 PM9/14/19
to Societas Via Romana
Salvete Omnes,

The family and I are doing very well.  I retired when I sold my company about four years ago, but then began board of directors service and started another company as well.  I guess I'm just not cut out to lie around all day and watch Netflix, even if they are showing Rome and Spartacus.

I've been watching with dismay what's been happening over at the Roman Republic.  Why were we the only Roman community that enjoyed comity?

Primus Aurelius Timavus

Appius Iunius Laterensis

Sep 15, 2019, 2:08:43 AM9/15/19
to societas-...@googlegroups.com

Salvete!

It is good to see again some kind of life here. :)

I am also ok.

Valete!

Appius Iunius Laterensis