Salve!

n.curti...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2015, 8:12:39 AM2/12/15
to societas-...@googlegroups.com
Salvete omnes!

Hello everyone. My name (roman name of course) is N. Curtia Postuma and I live in the wondeful province of Hispania. This is my introduction message and i have to apologise in advance my bad english!

My bigest interest is the Religio Romana and the different ways to understand and practice the faith but also the civil daily life and family traditions.

I travel to Rome at least once per year (good thing to have friends living there that helps me to save some coins haha) and im doing my best to learn latin and italian!

So, it is a big pleasure to be here and will keep contact!

Curate, ut valeatis!

V. Claudius Iohannes (alio nomine JKN)

Feb 12, 2015, 7:28:46 PM2/12/15
Salve, Curtia Postuma -

So nice to have you here.  No need for apologies - your English is just fine!  (If only we were all of us that proficient in Latin!  Ah, well ... )

Have you dedication to certain deities in the Religio, or to certain aspects of it?  (I profess Stoicism, myself, which rather fills in for religion in many ways.)

And I envy you your yearly trips to Roma ipsa!  You are lucky, certainly, in that.  (Alas, I may never make it there!  Only time (and coin) will tell.)

In any event, once again, welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself!