Fwd: Request to submit your autobiography -Reg

Chittaranjan Subudhi

Apr 25, 2022, 1:24:39 AM4/25/22
to chittaranj...@gmail.com

Dear Colleague...

Greetings from the Central University of Tamil Nadu!

We are happy to inform you that, we are planning for an edited volume on "Social Workers' autobiography". You have a strong academic contribution to the social work field. You have a unique journey in this social work practicum.

Request to contribute your autobiography. Even you can encourage your students to write about your biography and submit the same.

* Even you can submit the biography of other social work academicians in India like G R Banerjee, Desai, A., Gore, M.S., Kulkarni, V.M., K.K. Jacob, Nair, T.K, Nanavatty, M.C, Siddiqui, H.Y., Murali Desai, and other Indian academicians.

Your chapter will be helpful and set an example for other social work fraternities.

I am attaching some sample copies of the writing. You can modify it according to your convenience.

Thanks

1.png
With Warm Regards and Good Health
CR

-----

डॉ. चित्तरंजन सुबुद्धि  l Dr. Chittaranjan Subudhi
सहायक प्राध्यापक  l  Assistant Professor
सामाजिक कार्य  विभाग  l  Department of Social Work

समाज विज्ञान एवं मानविकी विद्यापीठ l School of Social Sciences & Humanities

तमिलनाडु केन्द्रीय विश्‍वविद्यालय l Central University of Tamil Nadu

तिरुवारूर, तमिलनाडु, भारत l Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu, Bharat-610 005
Mob/ WhatsApp: +91 - 96586 39979
10_259_Majmudar Work and Self.edited.pdf
Call for the PaperBook Chapter “Work and life of a Professional Social Worker (3).pdf
3. Rohini Krishnan.docx

D.R. Nagaraj

Apr 30, 2022, 8:50:43 AM4/30/22
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com
Should INcludeDr. M V Murthy. (EX Andhra University)

D. R. NAGARAJ
CEO: NMS HR Solutions, Bangalore
No.101, STERLING SOUTH END APARTMENTS,
No.10, 30th Cross, 7th Block, Jayanagar
BANGALORE 560080, Karnataka, INDIA
Mobile:  94489 55533

Be inside, Be Safe and Be healthy..

Join Our Online Groups
WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT 20,000 SOCIAL WORK PROFESSIONALS ARE CONNECTED THROUGH OUR NIRATHANKA GROUPS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN THE GROUP DISCUSSIONS
https://www.nirutapublications.org/communities---join-our-online-groups.html