Recorded Training Videos on Soft Skills and Personality Development

1 view

MHRSPL

Jul 30, 2022, 2:18:18 AM7/30/22
to hrnir...@googlegroups.com, socialwork...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
Recorded Training Videos on Soft Skills and Personality Development
Soft Skills.jpeg
Resource Person : N.K. Sundaram

SWOT Analysis & Smart Goal Setting
https://cutt.ly/ZZzWSoL

Positive Mental Attitude and Time Leveraging Skills
https://cutt.ly/eZzW9oc

Personality Development
https://cutt.ly/JZzW43t

How to Succeed as an Introvert & Extrovert !

https://cutt.ly/JZzW6kD

How to Retire Beautifully
https://cutt.ly/GZzEqMq

How to Get Selected for a Job
https://cutt.ly/gZzErbB

Career Communication Skills
https://cutt.ly/mZzEt8t

Career Rebooting
https://cutt.ly/WZzEiLt

MHR Learning Academy
We have pleasure to inform you that we are creating a Web Portal on Video Lectures.

Please do convey to us your willingness to give a Video Lecture on HR, Labour Law, Soft Skills & Personality Development etc.

We shall of course provide a honorarium for your contribution.

Our web version of App Store
https://ncomz.courses.store/courseList

Get it on Google Play store(MHR Learning Academy)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.haward.ncomz

Your's sincerely

Mahadeva Swamy, M.A

HR Executive

M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Coordinator: Nirathanka Trust (NGO)

                       Niruta Publications

No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,

Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056

www.mhrspl.comwww.nirutapublications.orgwww.niratanka.org

PH: +91-9739055337/+91-8073067542/080-23213710

Our Services: Training / Consulting / Placement /Legal Services/ Translation / Typing /Printing & Publications / Posh/ NGO Registration .

Join our Online HR Groups -https://www.mhrspl.com/join-hr-online-groups.html

MHR Learning Academy
For more details.
Get it on Google Play store(MHR Learning Academy)