Two-days training programme on the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace (POSH).

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jan 3, 2024, 2:41:41 AMJan 3
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Greetings of the day,

We are pleased to inform you that we are conducting a Two days training programme on the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace (POSH).

About Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace (PoSH)
Even though the concept of sexual harassment is as old as the history of mankind, its implication in the workplace has received attention in recent times. In fact until the verdict in VishakaVs. State of Rajasthan (1997) case by the Supreme Court of India in 1997, there were no official guidelines to deal with the subject. Thereafter the central government has enacted the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013, under which the employer is duty-bound to protect women at the workplace. This Act aims to protect women against sexual harassment at the workplace by preventive measures like training, prohibitive measures like legal restriction, punitive measures like disciplinary action by the employer or criminal action by police, and rehabilitative measures like transfer and monetary compensation. Hence there is a need for managers and executives to learn the legal aspects, case laws, and detailed procedures to protect women in the workplace.

Date & Time:
Thursday, 18 & Friday, 19 January 2024  9.30 am - 5.30 pm

Venue: RG Royal Hotel
              19, Behind Ravindu Toyota, Near ISKCON Temple, Yeshwanthpur Industrial Suburb,
              Mahalakshmi Layout, Bengaluru-560086

For more details kindly click the below link:
https://www.mhrspl.com/posh-training---2024.html

Tickets are also available in the BookMyShow:
https://in.bookmyshow.com/events/two-days-training-programme-on-posh/ET00377847?webview=true

Follow Posh WhatsApp Channel by clicking the below link:
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9OMCUCxoB4LQG1aV3A

Location of the Hotel
https://maps.app.goo.gl/WXQ8yE3J9Tv4q5597

Ph: 8088433026/8073067542
Email: hrnir...@mhrspl.com

Thanks & Regards,

Your's sincerely

Sajini. N

HR Manager

M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd

No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,

Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056

www.mhrspl.comwww.nirutapublications.orgwww.niratanka.org

PH: +91-8088433026/080-23213710

Our Services: Staffing /Training and Development /Payroll/ Consulting / Placement /Legal Services/ Translation / Typing /Printing & Publications / Posh/ NGO Registration /Licences and NOCs .

Join our Online HR Groups -https://www.mhrspl.com/join-hr-online-groups.html

Training Broucher Posh.jpeg

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jan 12, 2024, 7:09:47 AMJan 12
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com
[...]

Date & Time:

Thursday, 8th & Friday, 9th February 2024 9.30 am - 5.30 pm

Venue: RG Royal Hotel

              19, Behind Ravindu Toyota, Near ISKCON Temple, Yeshwanthpur Industrial Suburb,

              Mahalakshmi Layout, Bengaluru-560086

For more details kindly click the below link:

Follow Posh WhatsApp Channel by clicking the below link:

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9OMCUCxoB4LQG1aV3A

Location of the Hotel
https://maps.app.goo.gl/WXQ8yE3J9Tv4q5597

Ph: 8088433026/8073067542
Email: hrnir...@mhrspl.com

PoSh Brochure Feb 2024.pdf

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jan 16, 2024, 3:23:29 AMJan 16
[...]

Date & Time:

Thursday, 8th & Friday, 9th February 2024 9.30 am - 5.30 pm

Venue: RG Royal Hotel

              19, Behind Ravindu Toyota, Near ISKCON Temple, Yeshwanthpur Industrial Suburb,

              Mahalakshmi Layout, Bengaluru-560086

For more details kindly click the below link:

https://www.niratanka.org/posh-training-2024.html

Download MHR Learning Academy App:

http://ncomz.on-app.in/app/home/app/home?orgCode=ncomz

Tickets are also available in the BookMyShow:

Follow Posh WhatsApp Channel by clicking the below link:

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9OMCUCxoB4LQG1aV3A

Location of the Hotel
https://maps.app.goo.gl/WXQ8yE3J9Tv4q5597

Ph: 8088433026/8073067542
Email: hrnir...@mhrspl.com
PoSh Brochure Feb 2024.pdf

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jan 22, 2024, 6:57:37 AMJan 22
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Greetings of the day,

We are pleased to inform you that we are conducting a two-days training programme on the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace (POSH). Request to nominate participants from your company

[...]

Date & Time:

Thursday, 8th & Friday, 9th February 2024 9.30 am - 5.30 pm

Venue: RG Royal Hotel

              19, Behind Ravindu Toyota, Near ISKCON Temple, Yeshwanthpur Industrial Suburb,

              Mahalakshmi Layout, Bengaluru-560086

For more details kindly click the below link:

https://www.niratanka.org/posh-training-2024.html

Location of the Hotel

Thanks & Regards,
PoSh Brochure Feb 2024.pdf

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jan 26, 2024, 2:28:48 AMJan 26
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com
PoSh Brochure Feb 2024.pdf

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jan 31, 2024, 3:05:57 AMJan 31
[...]

Date & Time:

https://in.bookmyshow.com/events/two-days-training-programme-on-posh/ET00383618?webview=true

Location of the Hotel
https://maps.app.goo.gl/WXQ8yE3J9Tv4q5597

Ph: 8088433026/8073067542
Email: hrnir...@mhrspl.com

Thanks & regards,

Your's sincerely

PoSh Brochure Feb 2024.pdf

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Feb 6, 2024, 7:39:40 AMFeb 6
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Greetings of the day,

We invite you to participate in our upcoming training session on the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace (PoSH). Your participation is crucial not only for enhancing your knowledge but also for opening up opportunities to collaborate with us as a trainer. Our network encompasses multiple companies, providing a platform for you to share your expertise and contribute as a PoSH trainer. We look forward to your active participation in the training session.

Date & Time:
Thursday, 8th & Friday, 9th February 2024 9.30 am - 5.30 pm

Venue: RG Royal Hotel
19, Behind Ravindu Toyota, Near ISKCON Temple, Yeshwanthpur Industrial Suburb
Mahalakshmi Layout, Bengaluru-560086

For more details kindly click the below link:
https://www.niratanka.org/posh-training-2024.html

Tickets are also available in the BookMyShow:
https://in.bookmyshow.com/events/two-days-training-programme-on-posh/ET00383618?webview=true

Location of the Hotel:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/WXQ8yE3J9Tv4q5597

Ph: 8088433026/8073067542
Email: hrnir...@mhrspl.com

Thanks & Regards,
PoSh Brochure Feb 2024.pdf

Nirathanka Trust

Feb 8, 2024, 7:42:49 AMFeb 8
to hrnir...@googlegroups.com, socialwork...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com
NIRATHANKA NGO, in association with CCI Legal, organized a two-days training programme on the prevention of sexual harassment at the workplace (POSH) on February 8th and 9th, 2024, at the RG Royal Hotel, Mahalakshmi Layout, Bengaluru. Dr. G.P. Naik facilitator, and Mrs. Sangeetha M.S., co-facilitator. Around 25 HR professionals from various organizations participated, which was well received.

Follow the Posh at Work - Niratanka NGO channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9OMCUCxoB4LQG1aV3A

Download the MHR Learning Academy App:
https://ncomz.on-app.in/app/home/app/home?orgCode=ncomz

1.jpeg
2.jpeg

Regards,
Sajini N
Co-ordinator
NIRATHANKA
No. 326, 2nd Floor, opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,
Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056
PH: 080-23213710 / 8073067542

Nirathanka is a non-governmental organization with its registered office at Bangalore. Formed in 2007, its primary objective was to extend services to the elderly men and women in Karnataka. Subsequently, Nirathanka has spread its areas of service to diverse social sector fields such as education, health care, food security, and livelihood training.

Vision
Creation of a knowledge society in Karnataka and in the entire country for ushering in social justice and equity.