Welcome to our Professional Networking Group of Nirathanka Club House

1 view

ramesha M H

Mar 10, 2023, 2:31:39 AM3/10/23
to hrka...@googlegroups.com, socialwork...@googlegroups.com, labourl...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

I wanted to invite you to Nirathanka Club House, a private house we set up so we could hang with our favourite people more often.

This is an invite link. please share it.

https://lnkd.in/gm_iZHPk

Welcome to our Professional Networking Group of Nirathanka Club House, a community of like-minded HR and Social Work Fraternity professionals. This group aims to provide a forum for members to build professional relationships, share their expertise, and explore personal and professional development opportunities.

The members joining this forum Will provide an opportunity to attend various events and workshops, the opportunity to meet industry experts, and a chance to expand their professional network. About 30K Professionals are associated through our Nirathanka Online Groups.

Objectives of this Group:

  • Create a professional platform for professionals to build professional relationships.
  • Create space for the members to collaborate and share their knowledge.
  • Facilitate members to connect with professionals and obtain personal and professional growth support.
  • Engage in Social and Community development initiatives and actions.
  • Facilitate members to be agile and help them to engage in the continuous learning processes.

Your's sincerely
MH. Ramesha, MSW, PGDELT
Managing Director :M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Founder Secretary: Nirathanka Trust (NGO)
Publisher: Niruta Publications