Urgent Requirement for HR Executive

MHRSPL

Jul 21, 2022, 9:03:23 AM7/21/22
to hrnir...@googlegroups.com, socialwork...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
There is an urgent requirement for a HR Executive (Female) in a reputed manufacturing company in Peenya Industrial area, Bengaluru.

To apply kindly click the below link:
https://www.mhrspl.com/hr-executive-peenya.html

HR Executive.jpeg

Your's sincerely

Mahadeva Swamy, M.A

HR Executive

M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Coordinator: Nirathanka Trust (NGO)

                       Niruta Publications

No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,

Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056

www.mhrspl.comwww.nirutapublications.orgwww.niratanka.org

PH: +91-8073067542/080-23213710

Our Services: Training / Consulting / Placement /Legal Services/ Translation / Typing /Printing & Publications / Posh/ NGO Registration .

WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT 20000 HR PROFESSIONALS ARE CONNECTED THROUGH OUR NIRATHANKA HR GOOGLE GROUP, THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP ARE PERMITTED TO SHARE HR ARTICLES, HR JOB POSTINGS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS ON SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS / TRAINING PROGRAMMES.

Join our Online HR Groups -https://www.mhrspl.com/join-hr-online-groups.html

MHR Learning Academy
We have pleasure to inform you that we are creating a Web Portal on Video Lectures.
Please do convey to us your willingness to give a Video Lecture on HR, Labour Law, soft Skills etc
We shall of course provide a honorarium for your contribution.
For more details.
Get it on Google Play store(MHR Learning Academy)