Times Ascent Presents 21st Edition of the Asia Pacific HRM Congress & Awards – TOP HR INNOVATORS

1 view

ramesha M H

Sep 21, 2022, 7:05:10 AM9/21/22
to hrnir...@googlegroups.com, socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrka...@googlegroups.com, socialworker...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

We are pleased to announce that our State Level HR Kannada Conference Founding Member, Author, Mentor, Counsellor, Social Worker, Youth Facilitator, and Dynamic HR Professional, Shri Shekhar Ganagaluru, has received “Times Ascent Presents 21st Edition of the  Asia Pacific HRM Congress & Awards – TOP HR INNOVATORS” on September 20, 2022, at Taj MG Road, Bengaluru.

On behalf of the State Level HR Kannada Conference Team, Nirutha Publications, Niratanka, and his followers, we wish him unlimited success in the future.

Your's sincerely
MH. Ramesha, MSW, PGDELT
Founder Secretary: Nirathanka Trust (NGO)
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 1.56.43 PM.jpeg