Fwd: Request for your support in PhD(Management) Research data collection. "A Study of Talent Management Practices in Selected Globally Integrated IT& ITES Enterprise in India".

1 view

ramesha M H

May 9, 2022, 1:18:01 AM5/9/22
to hrnir...@googlegroups.com, socialwork...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <krupaph...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 9, 2022, 10:33 AM
Subject: Request for your support in PhD(Management) Research data collection. "A Study of Talent Management Practices in Selected Globally Integrated IT& ITES Enterprise in India".
To: <rames...@gmail.com>

Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
Fill in using Google Forms
I've invited you to fill in a form:
Request for your support in PhD(Management) Research data collection.                                              "A Study of Talent Management Practices in Selected Globally Integrated IT& ITES Enterprise in India".
Greetings.

I am  Mrs Kruparani M.C undertaking for PhD research (Management) at Shri JJ Tibrewala University Rajasthan.

I personally request your help by filling the following questionnaire and (which may take about 6 to 7 minutes ) Thanks in advance.

I promise Confidentiality of information will be maintained and its used for academic/ research purpose only.

With kind Regards,

Kruparani M .C.
PhD Research Scholar
Bangalore.
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.