Fwd: Clinical Social Workers’ Network Meeting

Kannappa Shetty Mudiyanuru

Dec 4, 2016, 8:57:30 PM12/4/16
to niratanka_socialwork, socialworkers_karnataka, clinicalsocialworkpractice, social work davangere, keralamsw, Professional Social Worker's e-group
Dear Friends /Colleagues
Kindly see the forwarded mail from Dr. R. Dhanasekara Pandian on "Clinical Social Workers’ Network Meeting".
I am sure, it will benefit a lot to young Clinical Social Workers.

Best wishes.
Dr. V. Kannappa Setty

Respected Sir/ Madam,

                       Sub:  “Clinical Social Workers’ Network Meeting”

It gives me immense pleasure to share with you that the “Clinical Social Workers’ Network Meeting” is scheduled to be held on 7th December, 2016 (Wednesday) between 2.30 pm to 4.00 pm at the Conference Hall, St. John’s Research Institute, St. John’s Main Auditorium Gate, Opposite to Koramangala BDA Complex, (Near to Research Canteen), St.John's National Academy of Health Sciences, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka State, 560034.

Dr. Eliza Pereira, Head of Medical Social Work, St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore has kindly agreed to deliver a talk on ‘Clinical Social Work Practices at St. Johns Medical College and Hospital’ along with her team of Social Work Professionals during this Network Meeting.

I would request you all to come and attend the Network Meeting and participate in the programme.  I strongly believe that this great opportunity would provide a comprehensive understanding of Clinical Social Work Practice, would strengthen our Network activities and clinical social work services for our clients.

Kindly share this information with all professional social workers providing services in the area of health and mental health and please forward this letter of invitation to all of them.

Your word of kind confirmation for participation would help us to organize and co-ordinate the programme effectively.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Dr. R. Dhanasekara Pandian
Additional Professor of Psychiatric Social Work &
Hon. General Secretary, ISPSW
Department of Psychiatric Social Work
NIMHANS, Bengaluru-560029
Phone:080-26995701/ 09880690197

--

Dr.Kannappa Setty V,   Ph.D (NIMHANS), MPhil (NIMHANS), UGC/NET, MSW

Post- Doctoral Fellow

Department of Epidemiology

College of Public Health and Health Professions and College of Medicine

University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA

Email Id: vkset...@gmail.com, kannappa...@ufl.edu

Cell:+ 91 9900-37-4900(India), +1 352-283-5843(US)

Facebook: Kannappa shetty Mudiyanuru

Clinical Social Workers Meeting 7-12-2016- Letter of Invitation.jpg