Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Social Workers Forum Karnataka

necitită,
4 dec. 2016, 21:02:1804.12.2016
– socialworke...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Social Workers_Karnataka <socialworkers_k...@googlegroups.com>
Date: 8 November 2016 at 09:49
Subject: socialworkers_karnataka - Google Groups: Message Pending [{IIOEgMyr7OiaKioCeXcwA__5REgNbjWa0}]

Dear Colleague,

Greetings from the department of Psychiatry GMCH, Chandigarh!

With great pride and privilege we are pleased to invite you to attend the 35th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Professional Social Workers (ISPSW) at Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) sector-32, Chandigarh on 9th -11th February 2017.

The name of Chandigarh ‘the city beautiful’, is derived from Goddess of power ‘Chandi’ whose temple (Chandi Mandir) is on Chandigarh-Kalka road. Situated at the edge of Shivalik Hills and planned by famous French architect Le Corbusier. Today Chandigarh is pioneer in many respects and is making steady progress in all directions. It is fast emerging as a hub of socio economic growth, as a knowledge city, a tourist attraction with social and physical structure.

The theme of the conference, ‘Social Stress, Resilience and Mental Health’, is expected to benefit academicians, students, Social work and professionals irrespective of the area they are working in The deliberations by the eminent professionals on the theme are expected to enrich our knowledge and provide directions to develop resilience of people in times of adversity which is crucial to prevent mental health problems. The award papers and free papers will further strengthen the whole scientific program. There will be plenary lecture, Workshop, and Symposium on current social, health and mental health issue. Poster session, social event, book release will be organized to make the conference live.

We are sure that the rich scientific program and the Beautiful City will encourage you to attend the conference and participate actively. We eagerly look forward to welcome you.

Kindly forward the same to all our professional social workers, schools of social work, allied health and mental health professionals, social scientist, academicians, professionals  and all the well wishers of our professional social work. we would be highly grateful if you acknowledge this invitation. You can opt out from printed invitation letter concerning environment.

Please feel free to contact us for more details.

  Dr. B.S. Chavan   Mr. Kamlesh Kumar Sahu      Ms Shikha Tyagi

    Chairperson              Convenor             Organizing secretary

With kind regards

Kamlesh Kumar Sahu

Associate Professor & I/C PSW
Convenor, XXXV ANC ISPSW 2017