Fwd: Invitation for Round Table Conference at AIMS IHE

Praveen Varkey MSW, RSW

Feb 8, 2017, 6:10:51 PM2/8/17
to Social Workers_Karnataka

From: MSW Department - AIMS Institutes
Subject: Invitation for Round Table Conference at AIMS IHE

Dear Sir/ Madam,

AIMS School of Business and AIMS Center for Sustainability (ACS) is proud to announce the conduct of an International Round Table Conference on “Pathways to global sustainability: Strategies and frameworks” An international interdisciplinary Round Table Conference (RTC) on March 10 and 11th 2017 at AIMS Auditorium..

We take this opportunity to invite you to present research paper in this international round table conference. Last date for abstract submission is 20th February and full paper by 3rd march 2017. We will print all accepted research papers in ISBN book.   We will accept research papers for presentation in absentia.

About AIMS Institutes

AIMS Institutes established in the year 1994, nurtures and supports a unique system of education structured on values and combines the tenets of academic excellence with corporate professionalism. The primary aim of education at AIMS is to create dynamic leaders in corporate sector, entrepreneurs, academicians, researchers, and professionals who contribute to development of society and nation.

 AIMS School of Business is a  NAAC-accredited ‘A’ grade B-school in Bangalore and having been consistently rated within top 25 B schools in India, our aim is to provide students with the best opportunities to develop conceptual & analytical skills during their course of study. AIMS Institutes fosters an attitude essential for the aspirant’s growth and ultimate development into competent, skilled and effective managers.

AIMS Center for Sustainability (ACS) was established to sensitize all the stakeholders of the society about the need for sustainable practices for better living conditions and our planet’s survival. As we all know, our wellbeing depends directly or indirectly on the state of our natural environment.

RTC ASSOCIATES:

RTC will have following associates.

1.       Academic: BA School of Business and Finance, Riga, Latvia, Europe , CIMA, UK

2.       NGO Associate: ECO WATCH, United Way, Swatcha  and Global Citizens for Sustainable Development

3.       Government

Center for Sustainable Development and Pollution control Board GOK

4.       Corporate

Grant Thornton, ACC Ltd

THEMES:

RTC will have following themes.

1.       The role and contribution of corporate social responsibility (CSR) towards sustainability.

2.        Initiatives required or taken by government, Service and manufacturing sectors in the following areas of sustainability.

      • Green Power
      • Water Conservation
      • Carbon Neutrality
      • Solid waste Management
      • Environment
      • Agriculture

3.        NGO and  global sustainability

4.       Initiatives from  Educational institutions

The participation fees is Rs.1500 for faculty, professionals and Rs.500 for students.

Attached please find the brochure for the conference and look forward to welcoming you at our campus on 10th and 11thMarch.

We look forward to your confirmation.

Best wishes,

Dr Brahm Sharma
Director
AIMS Centre for Sustainability
AIMS INstitute of Higher Education
Peenya, Banagalore 560058
+91 9886030824

confe...@theaims.ac.in

a...@theaims.ac.in

Disclaimer: "The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email.
--
Sent from iPhone 📱
RTC 2017.pdf