We are not immortal

PMBrent

Jul 7, 2009, 6:15:00 PM7/7/09
to socialsupp...@googlegroups.com

A few weeks ago there was a request for help on a Transwoman who died while living with a friend. She left no evidence of who she had been. No will, nothing ready for those who cared for her.

Now many of us have the same thoughts. She would have ended in paupers field if no one came forward to say who she was. But no one knew.

Take the time to make a will. If you are a veteran you can be buried in a VA cemetery.

I know three people who committed suicide and their parents burried them as male.
Make a will and state how you wish to be buried, where any estate should go. File it so that no one can disrespect you. Make sure your Social Security number has been updated.

With no Idea who you were, you risk being forgotten as to who you are.
Yes, mine has been done for years. It was done when I remarried and my husband the same. His ashes sit at my TV with both names on it. Steve and Sharon. She is to be buried with me at FT Snelling in Mpls when I pass on.

Give your friends a break and make your own obit. I did, it states how I feel about my relatives and what I want others to know of me.

It took a month for them to find her family.

Marie Antoinette Of Elsmere

Web Produced: Drew Laskey
Email: feed...@kypost.com
Last Update: 12:58 pm
Marie Antoinette, also known as John Robert Wood Jr., 55, of Elsmere died June 11 at her residence.

She was a veteran of the Air Force.

Survivors include her father, John Robert Wood Sr. of Columbus, Ohio; four brothers, David Wood of Dayton, Ohio, Peter Wood of Columbus, Ohio, Mark Wood of Amanda, Ohio and Joseph Wood of Highland, N.Y.; three sisters, Barbara Orban and Ann Flower, both of Capcoral, Fla., and Nancy Hannah of Glenellen, Ill.

Services will be at convenience of family.  Burial will be in Hillside Chapel in Cincinnati.
Kentucky Post

P/B
The first step of any journey is the hardest, the last the most fulfilling, yes, you can stop and smell the flowers on the way. May your God walk with you. When its Time, its Time.