Transphobia on Fox news channel.

PMBrent

Aug 20, 2009, 11:37:22 AM8/20/09
to cathy...@yahoo.com, tnukdige...@yahoogroups.com
This morning I was channel flipping. I came across Fox News Live at 9:50 AM CTZ.
There was a Black Journalist that said the south American Athlete looked like a man to him.

the male and female white hosts were debating whether this person is male or female. They brought up Renae Richards, They spent time discussing and disparaging the African Athalete and what her sex was.

All in all they were just being as nasty as they could be about her. Showing personal prejudices, misunderstanding and discrimination. To them it was not a news event but rather a chance to pick on a minority.

The program was "Americans Newsroom". hosted (joke) by Bill Hemmer and Megyn Kelly.

They sure did have a lot of fun with this, I did not fined it funny, Transphobia is never funny.

I recommend a boycott. I also notice that "The Home Depot" has a show on their network.

I am sure that someone will find a link to the show and the tasteless segment.

Rev Pauline Overby

P/B
The first step of any journey is the hardest, the last the most fulfilling, yes, you can stop and smell the flowers on the way. May your God walk with you. When its Time, its Time.