CSS Bootcamp on Examining Online Discourse & Networks with @Communalytic - Session 3 on Thu, June 10 @ 10-11:30am(EDT)

Prof Anatoliy Gruzd

Jun 8, 2021, 9:27:36 PM6/8/21
to Social Media Research

Hi everyone,

Please join us for the third session of the Social Media Lab’s Computational Social Science Bootcamp on Thursday, June 10 at 10:00-11:30am(EDT). This week, we will show you how to collect data from Twitter threads via API v2.0 and how to use Twitter’s new Academic Product Track to retrieve historical data with our newish research tool- Communalytic.

How to Join the Session:

  • All Bootcamp sessions are free and conducted via Zoom.

  • You can register using this link.

  • If you missed our first session on "Research with Reddit data" and/or our second session on "Toxicity Analysis using Perspective API", their recordings and slides are posted to the Bootcamp’s page.

Hope you can join us!

Anatoliy & Philip

CSS Bootcamp’s organizers