SAD TRIP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alexandra Parvaz

Alexandra D Parvaz

Nov 21, 2011, 9:52:10 AM11/21/11

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to Scotland,UK for a short trip and I was mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel where I lodged. All cash,credit cards and cell phone were taken off me.

I've been to the US embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all,My flight leaves in less few hours from now and am having problems settling the hotel bills.The hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the hotel bills now. I am freaked out here crying.

Write me so I can let you know how to send it.

--
Alexandra Parvaz
Office of Sustainability

Dave

Nov 21, 2011, 5:28:34 PM11/21/11
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
How much do you need, Alex?

Sent from my iPhone

Dave

Nov 21, 2011, 5:29:25 PM11/21/11
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I didn't check this earlier

Sent from my iPhone

Dylan Gregersen

Nov 21, 2011, 6:54:02 PM11/21/11
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
Don't send anything. This is a scam. I called the Office of Sustainability and Alex is trying to sort this out.
--
Dylan Gregersen
Lowell Bennion Community Service Center

              We are all connected.