This Saturday with Social Justice Gardens!!

Geneva Thompson

May 25, 2011, 11:18:05 PM5/25/11
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com, DylanG, Rose Zagal
Hello Social Justice Gardens Volunteers and Friends!!

This Saturday we are having a big service day where we will need a lot of people to help with our new soil, new drip irrigation lines, and mulching!!! We will be at the garden from 10 to about 1ish so please PLEASE PLEASE come!!! and bring as many people as possible!!!

The wonderful lady that is helping us put in our new drip line is donating her time and all she asks for is that we have tons of people there to help put the system in!!!!

email me back at gebth...@gmail.com and let me know if you can come so I can get a head count of who will be there!!

Thanks everyone!!
Geneva

--
Geneva Thompson
Social Justice Gardens Co-Program Director

ans...@gmail.com

May 27, 2011, 2:45:25 PM5/27/11
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
Geneva,

I think I will be able to join for some gardening this sat....at least for a few hours. I will be bringing my boyfriend as well....so count me in for 2...

see you tomorrow,

Anna

Geneva Thompson

May 28, 2011, 3:58:32 AM5/28/11
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful!! I can't wait

Geneva

Sent from my iPod

tidae blackburn

Jun 10, 2011, 1:41:20 PM6/10/11
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
hey this is tida do we start this tuesday teaching? I was wondering if I could have a ride again? Do we need to meet on monday to go over ourlesson plan? Im so excited cant wait to teach those kids

Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 21:18:05 -0600
Subject: This Saturday with Social Justice Gardens!!
From: gebth...@gmail.com
To: socialjust...@googlegroups.com; gregers...@gmail.com; roseza...@gmail.com