Hey Garden Volunteers!!

1 view

Geneva Thompson

Aug 15, 2012, 6:40:37 PM8/15/12
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
Hello Garden Volunteers!!

I hope you have had an amazing summer and excited for school to start!! We have a lot of fun projects coming up at the Social Justice Garden at Jackson Elementary school!

First we are there every Saturday evening from 5 to 8 if you want to stop by!

Second we are wanting to put together a cookbook of fun ways to cook the veggies we are growing in the garden! (especially Turban Squash) PLEASE SEND RECIPES TO gebth...@gmail.com this will be a easy way to volunteer and help out the garden

Thank you everyone
Geneva

--
Geneva Thompson
University Of Utah Student Body President

Jenna Matsumura

Aug 17, 2012, 3:30:10 PM8/17/12
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ms. President!

WAHOO! Saturdays are awesome for me! I won't be there this week, but I am planning on stopping by for a couple hours next week!

See you then, if not sooner!

Jenna

Geneva Thompson

Aug 18, 2012, 10:05:16 PM8/18/12
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
Yea!!!! Wonderful! We are at a different location now, Jackson elementary school just to give you heads up!

Thanks
Geneva

Sent from my iPhone