最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Courtney Dean

未読、
2015/05/20 22:10:452015/05/20
To: socialjust...@googlegroups.com、Gina Russo
Hey Christianna and Heather,

I hope you are both doing well! I wanted to touch base with you both on the Original CPA. You ladies are a little bit off the traditional schedule - which is totally ok - but I think it is worth looking at how your program runs and identifying what is a good CPA schedule is.

Gina and I talked about a week ago and had a few ideas but ultimately we want to hear what you guys think will work:

Have Original now with the two of you and Gina for each of the schools and then have check-ins in the Fall and then go from there with Wrap-Up.

Let me know what your thoughts are and how the program is going!

Thanks,
Courtney

--
Courtney Dean
Environmental Stewardship Coordinator

Susan Finlayson

未読、
2015/10/28 13:20:102015/10/28
To: socialjust...@googlegroups.com、Dylan Gregersen、Gina Russo
Hello,

I wanted to makes sure to let you know that the application for Wasatch Community Garden's winter leadership training, Growing Community Gardens 2016, is now live. Applications are due December 7th,
and the course starts January 7th.

Full information and a link to the application page can be found here.

If you are able to pass this information along to any of the coordinators,  super volunteers or teachers etc. who work with you at the Social Justice Gardens, please do!

Thanks,

Susan

Susan Finlayson
Community Gardens Program Director
Wasatch Community Gardens
824 S. 400 W., Suite 127
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
www.wasatchgardens.org
(801) 359-2658 x12
"Empowering people of all ages and incomes to grow and eat healthy,
organic, local food."

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送