Volunteer Leaders for Earth Day and More :)

Ashley Edgette

Apr 4, 2012, 8:09:51 PM4/4/12
to anna sherr, ashley....@gmail.com, Ben Lobrot, Cait Christensen, chelsea sjs, Cindy Molinar, Dan Filler, dane jorgensen, David social justice, deng bior, DylanG, fantas...@yahoo.com, gas...@hotmail.com, Geneva, glo...@sina.com, griffin.lo...@yahoo.com, heeje...@gmail.com, j.w.l...@utah.edu, jana_s...@yahoo.com, Jeff Dove, Jesse Ward, Jihy...@gmail.com, Jjkp...@gmail.com, john nielson, jordan miller, justin michelle jouras, kather...@gmail.com, katlyn...@gmail.com, Kenzie Larsen, Leslie Cepeda, Liliana Marinez, Lindsey Hubley, Liz Conway, love...@gmail.com, Luke Williams, matt bradely, meg wood, meg.st...@gmail.com, Meher Samineni, MINGMING CAI, onem...@gmail.com, osca...@utah.edu, pump...@gmail.com, Rachelle Roberts, Rebekah Adamson, Reynol...@gmail.com, Rials Christensen, Robert Lewis, Rod...@yahoo.com, saraann...@gmail.com, Sarah Budge, say43v...@hotmail.com, slcg...@slcgov.com, socialjust...@googlegroups.com, Stephanie Cooke, tringu...@gmail.com, u064...@utah.edu, u071...@utah.edu, u072...@utah.edu, u076...@utah.edu, Willem Collier, yamila Martinez, Yanmiao Xie, 최미향, Neri Oliva, Sylvia Mendoza, Socorro Morales, Jana Edward, heys...@gmail.com, Christian Camarillo, Nelson Medina, eduardo zaragoza, Ruby Chacon, José Hernández, Alonso Reyna, Nick Ramos, Pamela Portocarrero

Hi Lovely Volunteers,

Social Justice Gardens has some really exciting projects coming up that I hope you all can participate in!

First, we have a Spring Clean Up Day at Mountain View Elementary, this Saturday April 7th at 10 am. We will be varnishing tools, weeding, turning compost, and more good springiness!

               *If you would like to carpool please contact Geneva at gebth...@gmail.com

               *Mt. View is located at 1300 south 1240 west

Second, we have a HUGE Earth Day event on Saturday April 21st at 9 am to Build Jackson Elementary's Garden! We need Volunteer Leaders to coordinate everything from building gardening beds, to tearing out grass. Lunch will be provided.

        *Where: Jackson Elementary 750 west 200 north

        *When: 9 am to Noon Saturday April 21st

        *What: Building Jackson Elementary's Garden!

If you would like to be a Volunteer Leader please come to the Spring Clean Up at Mountain View this Saturday, April 7th, or come to the Bennion Center this Friday, April 13th at 1:00 pm. If you cannot make it to either of these days but would like to be a Volunteer Leader, please email me at ashley....@gmail.com!

Third, Geneva and I are looking for Bennion Center Project Directors to begin taking over Social Justice Gardens next year! We are looking to all of YOU to carry on these gardens when we graduate and we need your support! Please apply for our Bennion Center PD positions. The forms are attached. You would work with Geneva and I next year to transition into the position and then work as a full on PD after that. :)

Thank You For All Your Support!

ashley edgette

--

Ashley Edgette