Call For Project Leaders to Build Jackson Elementary's Garden!

Ashley Edgette

Apr 12, 2012, 6:22:33 PM4/12/12
to anna sherr, ashley....@gmail.com, Ben Lobrot, Cait Christensen, chelsea sjs, Cindy Molinar, Dan Filler, dane jorgensen, David social justice, deng bior, DylanG, fantas...@yahoo.com, gas...@hotmail.com, Geneva, glo...@sina.com, griffin.lo...@yahoo.com, heeje...@gmail.com, j.w.l...@utah.edu, jana_s...@yahoo.com, Jeff Dove, Jesse Ward, Jihy...@gmail.com, Jjkp...@gmail.com, john nielson, jordan miller, justin michelle jouras, kather...@gmail.com, katlyn...@gmail.com, Kenzie Larsen, lauren...@gmail.com, Leslie Cepeda, Liliana Marinez, Lindsey Hubley, Liz Conway, love...@gmail.com, Luke Williams, matt bradely, meg wood, meg.st...@gmail.com, Meher Samineni, MINGMING CAI, onem...@gmail.com, osca...@utah.edu, pump...@gmail.com, Rachelle Roberts, Rebekah Adamson, Reynol...@gmail.com, Rials Christensen, Robert Lewis, Rod...@yahoo.com, Sara Bechard, Sarah Budge, say43v...@hotmail.com, slcg...@slcgov.com, socialjust...@googlegroups.com, Stephanie Cooke, tringu...@gmail.com, u064...@utah.edu, u071...@utah.edu, u072...@utah.edu, u076...@utah.edu, Willem Collier, wlst...@gmail.com, yamila Martinez, Yanmiao Xie, 최미향, 風間亮, Kris Fenn
Hello Lovely Volunteers!

Next week, on Saturday April 21st at 9 am, we are building Jackson Elementary's Community Garden!!!

Geneva and I really need some stellar Project Leaders who would like to lead different projects like box building, registration, tilling, stump moving, and gate building. A Project Leader is a volunteer who helps coordinate one project for the big event.

We need three or four more Project Leaders, so now is the time to step up and take the lead!

If you would like to be a Project leader (or you already are one but have not met w/me or Geneva), please come to the Bennion Center tomorrow, Friday April 13th, at 1 pm. We will go over each project, what they entail, and what we need Project Leaders to do!

Thank you all for your support!

ashley

--
Ashley Edgette
University of Utah

Kylie Farris

Apr 12, 2012, 11:41:54 PM4/12/12
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ashley! I'll come in tomorrow to meet with you to go over a project. thanks!

Nina Orani

Apr 13, 2012, 10:26:34 AM4/13/12
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
please remove me from the email list. I have moved out of state. thank you