Gardening Cancelation at Jackson Elementary

Ashley Edgette

Nov 9, 2012, 11:57:31 PM11/9/12
to A Reed, anna sherr, Anthony Park, Ashley Teter, austi...@utah.edu, Ben Lobrot, bryce...@live.com, Cait Christensen, chas...@gmail.com, chelsea sjs, Christianna Johnson, Cindy Molinar, Dan Filler, dane jorgensen, david bennett, David social justice, deng bior, DylanG, edl...@yahoo.com, Erik Johnson, fantas...@yahoo.com, feil...@yahoo.com, Frederick Curtis Sudbury, gas...@hotmail.com, Geneva Thompson, glo...@sina.com, griffin.lo...@yahoo.com, Gus Engelhardt, heeje...@gmail.com, j.w.l...@utah.edu, Jamila Abou-Bakr, jana_s...@yahoo.com, jay jensen, Jeff Dove, Jesse Ward, Jessica Moody, Jihy...@gmail.com, john nielson, jordan miller, justin michelle jouras, karen...@gmail.com, Katie Nix, katlyn...@gmail.com, Kenzie Larsen, Lauren Brocious, layy...@gmail.com, Leslie Cepeda, Liliana Marinez, Lindsey Hubley, Liz Conway, Logan Calder, love...@gmail.com, Luke Williams, Lyndsay Ordonez, matt bradley, Meagan Storey, meg wood, Meher Samineni, MINGMING CAI, monic...@gmail.com, myron...@gmail.com, Nathan Goodman, onem...@gmail.com, osca...@utah.edu, pump...@gmail.com, Rachelle Roberts, Rebekah Adamson, Reynol...@gmail.com, Rials Christensen, Robert Lewis, Rod...@yahoo.com, Sara Bechard, Sarah Budge, say43v...@hotmail.com, Sienna Versteeg, slcg...@slcgov.com, socialjust...@googlegroups.com, Stefan Badza, steffa...@gmail.com, Stephanie Cooke, Taylor Thompson, Tri Nguyen, u064...@utah.edu, u071...@utah.edu, u072...@utah.edu, u076...@utah.edu, Willem Collier, wlst...@gmail.com, Yamila Martinez, Yanmiao Xie, zach...@sbcglobal.net, Zoe Koch, 최미향, 風間亮
Hi Everyone!

We are canceling our morning gardening hours due to snow. We will keep everyone updated on whether we are out next weekend.

enjoy the weekend!
ashley e.

--
Ashley Edgette