One Last Call-Earth Day Volunteer Projects This Saturday!

1 view

Ashley Edgette

Apr 17, 2012, 12:15:40 PM4/17/12
to anna sherr, ashley....@gmail.com, Ben Lobrot, Cait Christensen, chelsea sjs, Cindy Molinar, Dan Filler, dane jorgensen, David social justice, deng bior, DylanG, fantas...@yahoo.com, gas...@hotmail.com, Geneva, glo...@sina.com, griffin.lo...@yahoo.com, heeje...@gmail.com, j.w.l...@utah.edu, jana_s...@yahoo.com, Jeff Dove, Jesse Ward, Jihy...@gmail.com, Jjkp...@gmail.com, john nielson, jordan miller, justin michelle jouras, kather...@gmail.com, katlyn...@gmail.com, Kenzie Larsen, lauren...@gmail.com, Leslie Cepeda, Liliana Marinez, Lindsey Hubley, Liz Conway, love...@gmail.com, Luke Williams, matt bradely, meg wood, meg.st...@gmail.com, Meher Samineni, MINGMING CAI, onem...@gmail.com, osca...@utah.edu, pump...@gmail.com, Rachelle Roberts, Rebekah Adamson, Reynol...@gmail.com, Rials Christensen, Robert Lewis, Rod...@yahoo.com, Sara Bechard, Sarah Budge, say43v...@hotmail.com, slcg...@slcgov.com, socialjust...@googlegroups.com, Stephanie Cooke, tringu...@gmail.com, u064...@utah.edu, u071...@utah.edu, u072...@utah.edu, u076...@utah.edu, Willem Collier, wlst...@gmail.com, yamila Martinez, Yanmiao Xie, 최미향, 風間亮
Join Us to Celebrate Earth Day!

The Bennion Center with the support of REI and Chase bank will be hosting two volunteer projects this Saturday, April 21st in honor of Earth Day.  Projects last from 9am-12pm, with light breakfast and lunch provided.  If interested, please RSVP to the project you would like to participate in!

Social Justice Gardens at Jackson Elementary (750 West 200 North)
Install a brand new community garden at a local elementary school! Projects include cutting out sod, building garden boxes and much more, as we prepare to start a new educational and family gardening program with Jackson Elementary.

RSVP Here

For further questions, or inquiries visit the Bennion Center website:

Or contact:
Kris Fenn
Student Programs Coordinator,
Lowell Bennion Community Service Center
200 South Central Campus Drive. Rm 100
Salt Lake City, UT 84119

--
Ashley Edgette
University of Utah

AprilFlyer.pdf

Nina Orani

Apr 18, 2012, 11:55:42 AM4/18/12
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
please remove me from the google group/mailing list. I have moved out of Utah. Thank you!

nina....@gmail.com

Nina Orani

Apr 18, 2012, 11:56:34 AM4/18/12
to socialjust...@googlegroups.com
please remove me from the mailing list. thank you :)

ninar...@gmail.com