FW: Next week: Join Yisha Peng and 158 others at "Big Data War Stories"

Andreas Weigend

Feb 1, 2012, 5:27:59 PM2/1/12
to social...@googlegroups.com

Hi there, we need you, please please sign up for dinner this Friday at 5A5 in San Francisco, and for our amazing Amerian Express Saturday at Stanford. I am still mesmerized by today at Mastercard (best tech stock last year!) in Dublin. 5:40am flight to San Francisco…. who can meet after I arrive to discuss, and who is free on Friday?

Wednesday, February 8, 2012
6:30 PM

Walmart Labs
850 Cherry Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066

I'm going Change your RSVP

160 Members going, including:

I'm CTO at Rocket Fuel, working with machine learning on big data to deliver relevant...

So you want to work with Big Data, but you don't have a PhD in semantic-bio-informatic-natural-language-computational-rocket-science? Our hosts at Walmart Labs and First Retail are sponsoring this event to communicate why the analysi...
Learn more

Feb

27

BigDataCamp Silicon Valley @Strata 2012

Monday, February 27, 2012 5:30 PM · 111 attending

RSVP

Sponsored by InfiniteGraph

Follow us!

To stop receiving reminder emails about Meetups from this group, click here.

Add in...@meetup.com to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

meetup.ics