8pm tonight (Garcon. 1101 Valencia, SF), 5:30 pm Thu (Huang 305), then dinner

Andreas Weigend

Feb 21, 2012, 5:08:53 PM2/21/12
to social...@googlegroups.com, Addy Satija (addy@stanford.edu), John Milinovich (jmilinovich@google.com)

Hey Labsters,

Thanks for your emails, sorry about possible confusion (google sites is not easy).

Here is the scoop:

·        Tonight (workshop design meeting): 8pm at Garcon at 1101 Valencia St. (cross street is 22nd St.). I know John is coming up. Whoever else can make it, please email me personally (not to the google group).

·        Thursday (spring quarter planning meeting): 5:30pm, Huang 305. Please email Addy ad...@stanford.edu  if you will be there. Also please let him know if you are able to make dinner afterwards in Palo Alto.

Hope this is clear. Looking forward to seeing you,

Andreas

650 906-5906