ACTION NEEDED: next 2 weeks' events

John Milinovich

Feb 2, 2012, 9:59:01 PM2/2/12
to social...@googlegroups.com
Hey SDL'ers!

Andreas asked me to send a quick update getting everyone on the same page before the next few weeks' craziness.  Please see immediate AI's in Yellow.  Thanks!

PLANNING MEETING (Tonight, 2/2, at 8:30 PM)
:
 Andreas asked to get some folks on a call tonight to discuss the sprint that is about to occur over the next few weeks.  There are 4-5 events happening through the end of February and lots to be done!  If you're interested in attending this call tonight please reply to this message with your Skype name or phone number.

AMEX DINNER (Friday, 2/3, 7 PM): If you're interested in attending, please reference this document and sign up - there are limited spots available and it is important to keep the headcount tight.

AMEX SD SUMMIT (Saturday, 2/4, 9AM - 6PM): This quarter's Social Data summit will take place on Saturday for AMEX.  For more information and to sign-up, please check out this document with the agenda for the day (and be sure to fill out the pre-event survey here!)

BIG DATA WAR STORIES (Wednesday, 2/8, 6PM): Join several of the lab's members at the Big Data Meetup, co-hosted by Andreas, First Retail, and Walmart Labs.  Check out the Meetup site for more info.

NOKIA TEAM MEET-N-GREET (Thursday, 2/9, Time TBD): drinks and dinner with Nokia team visiting the lab

NOKIA TEAM ALL-DAY EVENT (Friday, 2/10, Time TBD):  In contrast to the SDL Summit where we really would like everybody to participate, this is for those more interested in predictive models and interface design. Do check in with me if you think you will benefit and contribute.

Thanks,
John

--
John Milinovich