plz enter TODAY your name and contact info for your SDL biz cards

5 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Andreas Weigend

ungelesen,
01.05.2012, 11:33:0801.05.12
an social...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lab!

·         Please take a minute today to fill out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGdybDNiYVF6WGRYdTQxb0lPTVBfY3c6MA#gid=0 so Rocky can get your business cards printed by the end of this week!

And here is my usual weekly summary:

·         Last week John Milinovich spoke in front of a standing-room only ballroom - we hear that dozens more were held back by the bouncers. Write-up coming soon!

·         Yesterday, the info session for the 5- half day SDR class at Berkeley this fall, was a success. Good students, including 3 quant sociology grad students. http://ischool2012.wikispaces.com . It was followed by a very productive meeting about our framework C (content, commerce, community; context, connection, conversation) with Anthony and Gam. Need to figure out what the best audience is for their papers! Any suggestions? Email the three of us.

·         Next Monday, May 7 (Gates 459 9am) is the SDL Summit (Healthcare, Social Data, and Social Media): Ajit, Aldo, Garrett, Jerome, Jim, Kavinda (so far), please make sure your times are correct on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C2iEF6yRM01IoxwDnO1SYb_4nqJQdnLAOiVhXJu9wO8/edit

·         The Vegas trip to the Data Science Summit I could not push through, there only will be a chat with the Time Magazine editor – see below. If someone wants to attend without being on stage, let me know today, please.)

·         However, the date May 20 (San Francisco, 2pm) for our annual retreat is fixed: We have Addy, Ajit, Aldo, Austin (has car), and Jim so far. Please drop me an email with topics you want to see on the agenda.

On my way to the Internet Identity Workshop, and then class with the mid-term student project presentation, including the Branchout, Meetup, and Wikipedia teams!

Andreas