Re: [socialdatalab:116] Welcome to our 3rd year of the Lab: Dinner tonight and new Group Site.

Message has been deleted

Andreas Weigend

Aug 24, 2012, 8:07:50 PM8/24/12
to ajitpalsi...@gmail.com, social...@googlegroups.com, carl....@berkeley.edu, rah...@stanford.edu
Great message, thank you Ajit.
We will have a couple of amazing people join from my Berkeley class (Carl is in cc).
Also (Rahul?), if anyone needs a ride from Stanford to the dinner place, give me a quick call 650 906-5906 before 5:45.
Thanks!
Andreas
www.weigend.com
+1 (650) 906-5906

Aug 24, 2012, 8:11:14 PM8/24/12
to Ajitpal Ghuman, social...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ajitpal
I am still in NYC - so won't be able to join this evening.
Apologies, but looking forward to year #3.
Gam

Gam Dias
Founder, Principal - Products
US Mobile: +1 443 540 2623